Saturday, August 4, 2018

SAVE YOUR MONEY! Enlist your students to help you make your classroom birthday board!

Can We Make a Promise?   

My dear teacher friends...Can we all make a promise? 

Can we please stop the insanity of spending so much money on our classrooms? 

I'm Going Broke

I completely get it. We all want a super cute space to work in, but I am going broke! I have two daughters in high school and I remember when I would complain about the cost of childcare not too many years ago! That was nothing, darling. 


I bet you have other things that money could probably go towards...I know I do. Plus, when we completely decorate our entire classrooms before the students arrive, we take away a HUGE amount of learning that could take place. 

Show off that creativity!

Check this out: 

Be the best you can be by bringing out your creative side! Highly engaged students are the reward!

My kindergartners and I made this birthday and month wall. We had to label each month (discussion of capital letters and lowercase), we sequenced the months, order the numbers, write so it was legible...SO.MUCH.LEARNING. that wouldn't have happened if I would have purchased or made my own teacher-made chart. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Months-of-the-Year-and-Class-Birthday-Board-3804736

Once they're engaged, their learning is unstoppable

It's not hard to do, it builds classroom community, and engages kids in the reading and writing process. 

Birthdays, months, anchor charts, back-to-school wall decor, classroom theme

Ohhhhhhh, yes AND it saves you money. 

Make every minute work and save your money!

Grab the resources here! No need to purchase ANYTHING 

Plus, I have a video for you and the template for the cupcakes! You can't say, "No."

Free video on how to make your own classroom birthday and month anchor chart.


So, will you please make me a promise? Try a birthday chart like this. I bet you won't do it any other way next time! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Months-of-the-Year-and-Class-Birthday-Board-3804736
You said, "Yes," right? Just one more thing...

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Months-of-the-Year-and-Class-Birthday-Board-3804736

Can we really afford NOT to do it this way? 








0 comments:

Post a Comment